Current Beauty Favorites!

Monday, September 12, 2016

(#13 and sorry about this abomination of a rug)


So I've been really into a ton of beauty products lately and I thought I would share them with you all! All of these products can be bought at your local Sephora or drugstore and usually I try and mix in high-end and drugstore makeup to keep it more affordable. Plus why spend a ton money on expensive makeup when you can find some great affordable stuff at CVS.





1. L'Oreal Infalliable Pro-Matte Foundation: One of the best full coverage mattifying foundations at the drugstore hands down. I haven't found anything better. However the one downside is that the color options for this foundation aren't the best. But if you mix it with another color you are sure to get a shade that works.

2. Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation: I have used this product before and I have no idea why I never bought it again! Its amazing. It won't clog your pores, you look flawless all day, and its super cheap.

3. Covergirl Clean Matte BB Cream: This is a newer product at the drugstore and really lives up to the name. This product has light coverage but is buildable. It lasts all day, keeps you matte, and does not clog your pores. Great for all you struggling with acne or any kind of breakouts (I know this is a struggle for me too).



4. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concelar: This is a life changing concelar (and I promise you, I have tried like a thousand concelars haha) used by celebrities like Nina Dobrev and is a staple for tons of popular youtubers. This is my second tube of this and it works wonders under your eyes and is especially great for girls with terrible dark circles from lack of sleep due to partying and studying late at night (am I right all my college ladies :P). Its kind of pricey, but I feel its totally worth it, plus it lasts such a long time, so you know your money is put to good use :)

5. Maybelline Fit Me Concelar: This concelar has been around forever and mostly because its a great product. I use this to conceal redness or any type of blemish. It stays all day, is very creamy and blendable, and covers everything up! Can't get much better than that.



6. Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder: Great translucent powder to set the under eye area or just use to stay matte throughout the day!

7. L'Oreal Super Blendable Powder: This is a powder I have used time and time again without fail. It's great over foundation or just on days when you wanna do a no makeup makeup look and still look put together.

8. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer: This bronzer is new to the market and I love it! It smells amazing (tropical vacation vibes) and is so buttery. I find that a lot of bronzers are to chunky and dark on my fair skin but this one is super smooth and comes in a lighter shade. If you're into that contouring game or just want to look more like you actually spend time outside (me) try this out!



9. NYX Blush in Amber:New favorite blush. NYX makes such amazingly pigmented and affordable products. All their blushes are so beautiful but this one is definitely my fave because it gives you the most natural everyday flush.

10. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal: Trust me this is the best highlight on the market. It is all the rage in magazines and youtube, and they aren't lying because I have tried it and it really is one of a kind. It comes in a bunch of different shades for different skin tones (Champagne Pop is a favorite among warm tones) but I really like the shade Opal for neutral and fair skin tones.



11. Morphe 350 Palette: Just look at this palette. The colors are just the best thing ever and they are so pigmented and beautiful. This palette is under 30$ and the quality of the shadows is on point! It really doesn't get any better than that. And it has all the colors you need, you don't ever need to buy another palette, this ones got you covered.



12. MAC Pro Long Wear Painterly Paint Pot: This is something I've been using for a long time and haven't found anything that even compares. This is what I use under my eyeshadow and my eyeshadow has never looked better. This primer covers up any discoloration and your shadows will look vibrant and stay in place all day.

13. Benefit Rollerlash Mascara: Great everyday mascara for those of you that don't like to curl your lashes, don't have eyelash extensions and hate falsies. This mascara does not clump (which I know is hard to find among mascara) and the wand can really help you curl your lashes while you are putting on the mascara.

14. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Copper: This is cream shadow is super easy to apply because it comes in stick form! The shade is such a pretty shimmery gold and looks great with any look!

13. MAC lip products Cremesheen Glass Lipgloss in the colors Deelight and Deep Kiss. Lipsticks in the shade Blankety and Peach Blossom: I have been really into MAC Lip products lately which is a really rare occurrence for me. But I must say they are really good and they are the more affordable of the high-end makeup. The lip glosses are moisturizing without being sticky and the lipsticks have great pigment and look smooth on the lips. All of these are great natural shades to wear everyday :)



Sorry there was a ton of products on here, but I hope it helped out some of you looking for something new to try as well as gave you some help on what to look for when you are searching for a specific product. Let me know if you guys liked it! And comment down below what you want to see next, I am open to any suggestions!

4 comments:

  1. Wow amazing products! Great colours! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about the physicians formula bronzers, I need to try one for myself!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love colours of your lipsticks ;)

    http://pineapplegirlsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some gorgeous products! I really want the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick it definitely looks promising!

    www.lifewithmins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete