Liebster Award: Blogger Award

Wednesday, August 31, 2016



I was nominated by the lovely Aleeha and her blog Hale Saaw for the Liebster Award. I had no idea what this award was until read her post and did some research on it but I am so happy to have been nominated!

So you can get to know me a little better...




11 Things About Me:


  • My favorite word is petrichor (look it up here)
  • My favorite Color is Mint
  • I love to shop (shop till you drop am I right)
  • My Favorite Book is Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin. This book is a great read and a story of overlapping lives, friendship, and realization. Plus us NYC gals can relate.
  • I am a Scorpio which is fitting since I am a very independent person
  • I used to be afraid of butterflies. And its kind of a funny story. 
  • If I had to choose between my two favorite foods, cheese and chocolate chip cookies, I am not sure I would be able to. 
  • I like to golf
  • I have a cute and quite crazy old english bulldog named Juno
  • I am a business major in college
  • But even though I am a business major I love art (ceramics, photography, fashion, etc.)


The 11 Questions Aleeha Asked Me: 

1) Do you want any piercings? No

2) What achievement are you most proud of? Getting into an amazing university with a great business school


3) Which famous person would you like to have dinner with? Chris Evans because who wouldn't want to have dinner with Captain America. 

4) If you could be best friends with a character from a film/book, who would you be best friends with? Emma Swan the main character from the T.V show Once Upon a Time. 

5) Can you roll your tongue? Yes

6) Vanilla or chocolate? Vanilla definitely 

7) If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 objects would you want to have?

A swiss army knife, a radio, and a water filter (stuff to survive and get off the island of course).

8) What's one piece of advice would you like to give to your younger self?
Don't stress out all the time about school and getting into college, it will all work itself out in the end.

 9) What/who inspired you to start a blog?
Aspyn Ovard (a popular lifstyle youtuber and blogger). Her blog is so beautiful and professional and I love reading her posts. Here is her link if you want to check her out: http://aspynovard.com

10) Have you ever considered quitting blogging?
Not really. It is definitely tough at times when not many people can find your blog but I love doing it so far so why quit. 

11) What was your favourite TV show as a child? 

Well since Disney Channel was all the rave when I was younger, I would say Wizards of Waverley Place.

If you are nominated, here are the rules you have to follow:
1.) Post 11 facts about yourself.
2.) Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
3.) Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4.) Ask them 11 questions.
5.) Let them know that you have nominated them.

I have nominated:

Here are my 11 Questions I want to ask you:
  1. Sweet or sour?
  2. Favorite sport (to play or watch)?
  3. Favorite store to shop at?
  4. Favorite Makeup item in your collection?
  5. Why did you start blogging?
  6. What is your favorite book and why?
  7. A cool place you've visited?
  8. Pinterest or Instagram?
  9. If you had a day where you could do whatever you wanted, no matter what it is, what would you do?
  10. Where do you most want to travel, but have never been?
  11. Favorite restaurant? 

I can't wait to see what your answers to my questions are! Have fun!

Each of these people have put so much hard work into their blog and I love reading their posts! You should definitely go check them out. 




2 comments:

  1. I love Aspyn's blog too and Wizards Of Waverly Place was my favourite Disney Channel series haha. Thank you for nominating me, i'll write my post up soon! Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Aspyn's blog is gorgeous! FINALLY... someone like me who prefers vanilla over chocolate!
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete