Oreo-stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

Monday, July 4, 2016




4th of July is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. The fireworks, the barbecue, and the dessert. The dessert is definitely the best part and I find that nothing says 4th of July like a platter of chocolate chip cookies and a box of Oreos.

But what if you wanted to take your dessert to the next level? Putting Oreos inside those chocolate chip cookies; now that's something people will remember. 


This cookie creation has been all over Instagram and Pinterest for quite sometime and I have failed miserably numerous times trying to recreate it. But this past weekend I finally found a recipe that works perfectly. 

The cookies turned out amazing (as you can see from the picture)  and there actually so good I may have accidentally eaten to many of them :P 

If you have been wanting to recreate this recipe and haven't found the right one, look no further. Go check out my Pinterest account linked on the home page and there you will find the recipe in my Food pinboard. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!